What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Xclusivegamer

It was to be expected, I suppose. Practically everything the MC does with the dao is better than a transcendent art, even a simple punch or palm. It was even described by that nobleman that what the MC did was so perfect that no one else in the world could do it. This same nobleman was watching LC, Xiwen and Ruo fight. LC's techniques are inherited directly from Tang Wei, Xiwen's come from the Sage, as for Ruo's, they have Ultimate in the name, the nobleman hasn't shown any fascination for them, which means something.
Yeah tho dao isn't as respected as it should be in the poma world. No one's in awe seeing it used in battle that alone reduces the hype

Arlonb

Not yet (maybe in a few years), the only thing keeping us alive and kicking rn is the plot, like seriously YB literally beats the MC half to death if you stole his vial, imagine what a cultivator could do
I didn't even try this option, 10 Qi is really cheap for the complete transformation. Even more so now that Qi is no longer used to increase attribute limits, too bad Martial Sovereign has been nerfed.

Can't you fool him with a high Charm? I thought it would be a way out, like when MC tricked Ma Rin

In any case, it's great to be able to trick Bohai into thinking that the Yang have finally recovered the full transformation, when it was the MC who did it first.

Like:
Konodjo.jpeg

Reactions: 1O0

Arlonb

I kinda feel a bit bad for him ngl 😭

You can take the transformation AND swindle him out of his money 💀

My MC is probably as rich as most minor clans rn lol
Speaking of the transformation, do you think it's really impossible for the MC to become a True Asura? Master Baldy said that a certain physique and mental state is necessary, I particularly doubt that this is the case, at least for the MC... Bohai, Yichen and most of the other Shangtians can think what they like, but the truth is that they don't understand the dao and its capabilities.

Arlonb

Apart from rogues, I belive that the closest to really understanding the dao is Monkey God, after all he taught the MC how to "ignore" space locks, something that not even the current dao has been able to force.

1O0

Bohai, Yichen and most of the other Shangtians can think what they like, but the truth is that they don't understand the dao and its capabilities
I think the same and my response is the same.

However! getting the transformation was too easy.... I wonder if Nicky is actually planning smth that will get the MC screwed over in the long run 😭

Bohai saying that you need a specific physique for it was really suspicious.

But I still believe on the MC and their capabilities ofc

1O0

I'm replaying the game rn and I feel like people don't talk about He Gang's protector enough.

For the short amount of screentime that she had we can see that she's a f*cking a*shole just like He Gang lol (sorry for the swear words)

Seriously...I don't want to win the tournament or any of that

All I want is a opportunity to utterly destroy these two people lol

kazuya

I'm replaying the game rn and I feel like people don't talk about He Gang's protector enough.

For the short amount of screentime that she had we can see that she's a f*cking a*shole just like He Gang lol (sorry for the swear words)

Seriously...I don't want to win the tournament or any of that

All I want is a opportunity to utterly destroy these two people lol
Agreed, talking about the protector is cool and all but what about the b*tch who went "young master~ can you buy me the plants to brew tea for my mom" i hope in the future there will be a possibility to not only eradicate her but her entire lineage as well, hell i hope she goes like "i'll call He gang and he will beat you to death" only for us to whoop his *** infront of her and show her what true despair mean.

Xclusivegamer

Not yet (maybe in a few years), the only thing keeping us alive and kicking rn is the plot, like seriously YB literally beats the MC half to death if you stole his vial, imagine what a cultivator could do
They're dumb. It's a simple thing to let MC use it them simply teach the asura to bahai

Xclusivegamer

I didn't even try this option, 10 Qi is really cheap for the complete transformation. Even more so now that Qi is no longer used to increase attribute limits, too bad Martial Sovereign has been nerfed.

Can't you fool him with a high Charm? I thought it would be a way out, like when MC tricked Ma Rin

In any case, it's great to be able to trick Bohai into thinking that the Yang have finally recovered the full transformation, when it was the MC who did it first.

Like:
View attachment 9403
Martial sovereign causes all use of Qi in combat to remain below one

Zeus

Agreed, talking about the protector is cool and all but what about the b*tch who went "young master~ can you buy me the plants to brew tea for my mom" i hope in the future there will be a possibility to not only eradicate her but her entire lineage as well, hell i hope she goes like "i'll call He gang and he will beat you to death" only for us to whoop his *** infront of her and show her what true despair mean.
Yeah I hope we get the chance to meet the gold digging ***** and teach her a very painful lesson