What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Sov

Tigress unfortunately wants a fling only. But yeah I support that. I jus think that the whole book should progress equally. It feels like the story's coming to an end bcus we're nearing shangtian and at the same time there's not enough cut scenes and romances
Tigress will be a full ro and the author said that Tigress will get a 50k event at the end of the game

1O0

Tigress will get a 50k event at the end of the game
Wait fr bro?

Man...If this event is something to do with the west and she wants to return there with MC or smth I'm all in for it lol

Sorry Ai,Caihong and Ruo but the MC is dipping out 😭

Majed143

Tigress unfortunately wants a fling only. But yeah I support that. I jus think that the whole book should progress equally. It feels like the story's coming to an end bcus we're nearing shangtian and at the same time there's not enough cut scenes and romances
How can I rom He mei because after the fight with the vampire she kidnapped me and then we talked I tried every choice but they all lead to where my relationship with her goes to 0

Seyiz

If Niki said she'll lose to even the weakest shangtian then he's contradicting he's own book. Bohai was literally scared of her, even chao would not survive their one v one fight, she fought with jai and escaped a top notch shangtian trying to kill her, and when MG asked bohai to join his 'fun', niqqa had his tail under his legs
well niki said ruos aunt is actually one of the weakest,i can show you pic evidence if you want,and bohai wasnt scared of her and not by a mile,shangtians in general always prevent fighting cause of the collateral damage,and as i said,shes's in a middle where she can beat every px,very likely hold her own against the weaker s but will still lose.

Seyiz

If Niki said she'll lose to even the weakest shangtian then he's contradicting he's own book. Bohai was literally scared of her, even chao would not survive their one v one fight, she fought with jai and escaped a top notch shangtian trying to kill her, and when MG asked bohai to join his 'fun', niqqa had his tail under his legs
also on this,you misunderstood the context of what mg was saying,mg meant that caihong was getting boring,he also told her that hes been toying with jia for a long time,supporting my statement on jia being one of the weakest because if you read the book properly,you would notice she couldnt lay a finger on mg,knocking down some elders but not hitting mg himself so since she couldnt show mg a real fight,being the senile old man mg is,he implied bohai should spar with him instead to which bohai knowing mg,mg being his master and all and how strong he is,he refused. i dont want this to come off as an insult,but did you skim through the book and not read it? cus immediately,bohai refuses,mg leaves and tells bohai to take care of caihong and to only call mg if caihong wants to destroy the sect i.e since mg is arguably the fastest shangtian,he would be able to knock out caihong quickly before she can do any damage,not that bohai couldnt take care of her if she crashed out but since bohai is a physical fighter,he relies on strength most of the time,a lot of damage would have been done to the sect. so at least read the book next time(y)

Seyiz

Author literally said that it would be easy for her on tumblr
to kill chao? well thats definitely a contradiction since he literally let chao escape someone as strong as dq. or dq is extremely sympathetic cus i thought she would be of the mindset to kill everybody in the wu clan no matter what.

Seyiz

DQ never faced Wu Chao. She faced the Wu clan. If it was one vs one Chao would've been killed. To even ensure his escape uncle had to die

Is Chao faster than DQ? If not how did he escape
i'm not putting it into a win win scale,im putting it in a possibility of escape scale i.e similar to how dq went about it. i obviously know dq wins easily even it wouldnt be that hard of a fight for caihong but with the same context of what went down with dq,she likely would go through the same thing as dq but find it slightly harder since dq is way stronger

Seyiz

Ruo hardly has better regeneration than Long Chen, if that were the case he wouldn't have had so many problems against the rogues. As for underestimating the MC, that's where I'm most confident this is the case, otherwise he wouldn't have gone to confront the MC with his guard down in the update, it's simply his nature, even if he knows he's at a disadvantage he subconsciously thinks he's superior.
logically,theres many ways for many people to kill many people,ruo can just use jias s slashes to kill someone like chao but niki doesnt write it that way for a reason. so it might be true but theres also many ways ruo can onehit kill the mc but the story wont go that way

shot

to kill chao? well thats definitely a contradiction since he literally let chao escape someone as strong as dq. or dq is extremely sympathetic cus i thought she would be of the mindset to kill everybody in the wu clan no matter what.
It's not a contradiction.
We dk how the fight has ended up.
Tao could have just sacrificed himself to save Chao(give him time to escape)
But the author confirmed that Caihong is definitely way stronger than any PX in existence since she's way stronger than Chao.
The fact that Chao fled DQ isn't an indication of his power level since the fight happened offscreen so it'd be just speculation.

shot

logically,theres many ways for many people to kill many people,ruo can just use jias s slashes to kill someone like chao but niki doesnt write it that way for a reason. so it might be true but theres also many ways ruo can onehit kill the mc but the story wont go that way
Niki said that at best Ruo with his multiple hax could kill a MX that doesn't move.
Ruo's still have the physical capabilities of a Houtian,someone like Chao is too far from his level to actually launch his attacks.

Arlonb

Oh yes, Ruo could kill Wu Chao or someone like him. Now tell me other absurdities, like "Ruo whispered secrets to Yang Chen in the golden pond, that's how he became the Omniscient Sage", "Monkey God couldn't escape from Ruo" or "it was Ruo who taught Lady Butterfly the technique of possessing bodies".

Last edited:

shot

Oh yes, Ruo could kill Wu Chao. Now tell me other absurdities, like "Ruo whispered secrets to Yang Chen in the golden pond, that's how he became the Omniscient Sage", "Monkey God couldn't escape from Ruo" or "it was Ruo who taught Lady Butterfly the technique of possessing bodies".
I think he meant if Ruo used his Shangtian level attacks sealed in his sword and robe.
In theory a Shangtian attacking Chao could probably one **** him tho it's not sure.But Ruo just isn't strong/fast/whatever enough to launch Tang Jia slash or Yichen stinky breath at Chao in Time.

Sov

well niki said ruos aunt is actually one of the weakest,i can show you pic evidence if you want,and bohai wasnt scared of her and not by a mile,shangtians in general always prevent fighting cause of the collateral damage,and as i said,shes's in a middle where she can beat every px,very likely hold her own against the weaker s but will still lose.
She is average maybe even below average not one of the weakest.

Arlonb

I think he meant if Ruo used his Shangtian level attacks sealed in his sword and robe.
In theory a Shangtian attacking Chao could probably one **** him tho it's not sure.But Ruo just isn't strong/fast/whatever enough to launch Tang Jia slash or Yichen stinky breath at Chao in Time.
Exactly, something like that would hardly hit Wu Chao. But even if it does, it's still absurd.

If what you said earlier is true, "Ruo using his hax could kill a Middle Xiantian who stands still", his hax also includes equipment and items, which of course includes the attacks of his aunt and grandfather. So even if it hits Wu Chao, it wouldn't kill him, after all he's far superior to an MX.