What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Seyiz

It's not a contradiction.
We dk how the fight has ended up.
Tao could have just sacrificed himself to save Chao(give him time to escape)
But the author confirmed that Caihong is definitely way stronger than any PX in existence since she's way stronger than Chao.
The fact that Chao fled DQ isn't an indication of his power level since the fight happened offscreen so it'd be just speculation.
im still referring to the escaping possibility btw,not the win win scenario

Seyiz

Niki said that at best Ruo with his multiple hax could kill a MX that doesn't move.
Ruo's still have the physical capabilities of a Houtian,someone like Chao is too far from his level to actually launch his attacks.
you know im referring to jias slashes he has hidden in his sword? also what i was trying to do was just make an example that there are ways mc can be oneshot too by ruo. so taken that specific part doesnt matter to what im trying to explain

Seyiz

Oh yes, Ruo could kill Wu Chao or someone like him. Now tell me other absurdities, like "Ruo whispered secrets to Yang Chen in the golden pond, that's how he became the Omniscient Sage", "Monkey God couldn't escape from Ruo" or "it was Ruo who taught Lady Butterfly the technique of possessing bodies".
as @Sov said,ruo can kill an middle xiantian with their hax if used all together. i dont know if this is taking into consideration jias slashes exactly cus one should likely be enough to kill chao cus i doubt they are something escapable than someone weaker than caihong. but the main thing i was trying to say is that you might be right with that speculation but they are ways mc can be one shot by ruo.

Seyiz

I think he meant if Ruo used his Shangtian level attacks sealed in his sword and robe.
In theory a Shangtian attacking Chao could probably one **** him tho it's not sure.But Ruo just isn't strong/fast/whatever enough to launch Tang Jia slash or Yichen stinky breath at Chao in Time.
seems you get what i mean. referring to what @Arlonb was saying,he also disregarded the very likelihood that ruo would be too experienced or be fast enough to evade what he said the mc can use to oneshot ruo. hence why i said something in a similar context even though i exxagerated a bit

Seyiz

She is average maybe even below average not one of the weakest.
need pic evidence? you might not get what i mean,but when i say one of the weakest,im using what niki said and what niki uses to judge shangtians which might not depend on strength alone. even yang bohai is top 3 in strength yet is around top 7 in shangtian capability of winning

Seyiz

Exactly, something like that would hardly hit Wu Chao. But even if it does, it's still absurd.

If what you said earlier is true, "Ruo using his hax could kill a Middle Xiantian who stands still", his hax also includes equipment and items, which of course includes the attacks of his aunt and grandfather. So even if it hits Wu Chao, it wouldn't kill him, after all he's far superior to an MX.
which pretty much debunks your statement as well from before of ruo getting oneshot by the mc.

shot

you know im referring to jias slashes he has hidden in his sword? also what i was trying to do was just make an example that there are ways mc can be oneshot too by ruo. so taken that specific part doesnt matter to what im trying to explain
If you were indeed talking about Ruo one shotting MC and I'm sorry to say that your way of making your points is a tad confusing tho it could be misreading from my part,then yea it's absolutely possible for Ruo to one-shot MC if he uses his Shangtian level attacks.
MC's saving grace would be Ruo's pride(I don't think he'd resort to those attacks unless forced to)
Absolute évasion(Void MC can hide in it tho idk if Tang Jia slashes cut thru it)
Life saving artifacts(Given that Jia's attacks impaires Caihong's regeneration I highly doubt that it works)

shot

need pic evidence? you might not get what i mean,but when i say one of the weakest,im using what niki said and what niki uses to judge shangtians which might not depend on strength alone. even yang bohai is top 3 in strength yet is around top 7 in shangtian capability of winning
I think that's what the one you responded to referred to

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-15-20-44-33-68_e80c32ecb909be57968e006d821df3f4.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-15-20-44-33-68_e80c32ecb909be57968e006d821df3f4.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Sov

Seyiz

If you were indeed talking about Ruo one shotting MC and I'm sorry to say that your way of making your points is a tad confusing tho it could be misreading from my part,then yea it's absolutely possible for Ruo to one-shot MC if he uses his Shangtian level attacks.
MC's saving grace would be Ruo's pride(I don't think he'd resort to those attacks unless forced to)
Absolute évasion(Void MC can hide in it tho idk if Tang Jia slashes cut thru it)
Life saving artifacts(Given that Jia's attacks impaires Caihong's regeneration I highly doubt that it works)
what im saying is that i dont essentially believe ruo or mc can oneshot anybody which i debunked by using the same statement for ruo and wu chao. ruo would not let something as dumb as pride end his life. ruo always is at least sure they can leave a fight alive even if its severely injured. especially when it comes to someone who is slightly weaker or relatively equal like mc. so the whole oneshot concept is nonsense unless you make extremely skewed made up scenarios to support your narrative.

shot

what im saying is that i dont essentially believe ruo or mc can oneshot anybody which i debunked by using the same statement for ruo and wu chao. ruo would not let something as dumb as pride end his life. ruo always is at least sure they can leave a fight alive even if its severely injured. especially when it comes to someone who is slightly weaker or relatively equal like mc. so the whole oneshot concept is nonsense unless you make extremely skewed made up scenarios to support your narrative.
Ruo would definitely let pride cloud their Judgment enough to enable life threatening situation but that's not your point ig.
Well it seems that I don't understand the argument about the whole "one-shot" thing I thought you were both talking in hypothetical sensé since powerscaling in the first require suppositions even if it's brainrot.
Otherwise I think you and the one who started the convo might be misunderstanding the point of the other but I might be wrong.

Arlonb

as @Sov said,ruo can kill an middle xiantian with their hax if used all together. i dont know if this is taking into consideration jias slashes exactly cus one should likely be enough to kill chao cus i doubt they are something escapable than someone weaker than caihong. but the main thing i was trying to say is that you might be right with that speculation but they are ways mc can be one shot by ruo.
seems you get what i mean. referring to what @Arlonb was saying,he also disregarded the very likelihood that ruo would be too experienced or be fast enough to evade what he said the mc can use to oneshot ruo. hence why i said something in a similar context even though i exxagerated a bit
If we're going to work on speculation, we might as well say that Wu Chao could survive a direct hit from Tang Jia herself, he's the patriarch of the clan and the greatest genius of his time, it's to be expected that he has his methods. Even if he barely preserves his life

And to exaggerate a bit would be to say that Ruo could hurt Wu Chao, to say that he could kill him is complete absurd. Although I don't deny that Ruo could one-hit kill the MC, in some ways.

Arlonb

Ruo would definitely let pride cloud their Judgment enough to enable life threatening situation but that's not your point ig.
Well it seems that I don't understand the argument about the whole "one-shot" thing I thought you were both talking in hypothetical sensé since powerscaling in the first require suppositions even if it's brainrot.
Otherwise I think you and the one who started the convo might be misunderstanding the point of the other but I might be wrong.
Yes, you're right. It's just a hypothetical scenario that takes into account Ruo's arrogance, nothing more. In the scenario I described, he gets careless and that's it, it's something that would only work once, but it would work under the conditions described and at the current level of power, that's all.

Sov

The pic evidence literally says otherwise