What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Path of martial arts: leaked sneak peaks, and discussing thread

Arlonb

that would depend honestly,ruo has said if someone is strong enough,he will take the fight seriously and be quiet. anytime he does the arrogant thing is when hes aware that he can beat someone so i doubt it would work without ruo having some type of counter which would kill the mc also. but if you mean hypotethically i.e ignoring that theres healing talismans,ability to heal back even though your head gets blown out,extreme regeneration,i can understand that. but its the same as saying other characters can get killed if we ignore advantages they have.
Ruo says many things and is many times proven wrong. Depending on his arrogance is where my argument has more foundation. As for talismans and life-saving equipment, that's why I mentioned "it's something that would only work once", he would still die/lose but it doesn't mean it's permanent, after all even the poor MC has more than one method of coming back to life.

By the way, I've never read about Ruo's head exploding, only Long Chen's, and as I said before Ruo is not Long Chen.