What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

"The Rise of a Legend: Kim Possible, the Clown Extraordinaire"

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Long ago after getting tired of work and daily errands, people wanted some fun in their boring lives and when someone wealthy wants something then you all know what would happen next, hence took the birth of a profession called clown.

From the Egypt to the modern world, Clowns have a sole job and purpose in their lives that is to entertain us. Clowns are sweet people who don't even care when we throw tomatoes at them, insult them or make fun of them.

Some people think being a clown is an easy job, but it's not, that's why you won't be able to see many clowns these days. But in every century, A legend takes birth of this profession, who no matter what others do or what methods they try; they will never be able to catch up to that legend's talent.

Today we are lucky to announce because the legendary clown of this generation is among us, he's none other than Kim Possible.

The job everyone was running from, he decided to took it, Just for US! Rare is the day when we see someone as selfless as him and I want all of you to thank him for his sacrifice because being a clown means all he says is just a joke for you to laugh.

No matter how many times Me, Daniel or Voldigold/Anos ban him, He keeps coming back just for you guys. He gets constantly reported on different threads by different people but this does not stop him. How dedicated he is.

As he becomes a clown now, we will also have to treat him the same way. You can joke on him, make fun of him, or even create memes, as long as it doesn't break any rule we don't have any problem. And just to honor this legend's selflessness, The staff of CoM has decided to forever entitle him and his other accounts, The Clown user rank. Other such legends will also be given this honor but we have our legend for now.

And now I leave you to your clown, use him well.

Regards,
DanFabulich
Co-Administrator
ChoiceOfMods

EDIT: His Current Account: https://choiceofmods.com/members/michelles-dynasty.15370/

Michelle's dynasty

Toxic Clown
🤡 Clown 🤡
🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂
Long ago after getting tired of work and daily errands, people wanted some fun in their boring lives and when someone wealthy wants something then you all know what would happen next, hence took the birth of a profession called clown.

From the Egypt to the modern world, Clowns have a sole job and purpose in their lives that is to entertain us. Clowns are sweet people who don't even care when we throw tomatoes at them, insult them or make fun of them.

Some people think being a clown is an easy job, but it's not, that's why you won't be able to see many clowns these days. But in every century, A legend takes birth of this profession, who no matter what others do or what methods they try; they will never be able to catch up to that legend's talent.

Today we are lucky to announce because the legendary clown of this generation is among us, he's none other than Kim Possible.

The job everyone was running from, he decided to took it, Just for US! Rare is the day when we see someone as selfless as him and I want all of you to thank him for his sacrifice because being a clown means all he says is just a joke for you to laugh.

No matter how many times Me, Daniel or Voldigold/Anos ban him, He keeps coming back just for you guys. He gets constantly reported on different threads by different people but this does not stop him. How dedicated he is.

As he becomes a clown now, we will also have to treat him the same way. You can joke on him, make fun of him, or even create memes, as long as it doesn't break any rule we don't have any problem. And just to honor this legend's selflessness, The staff of CoM has decided to forever entitle him and his other accounts, The Clown user rank. Other such legends will also be given this honor but we have our legend for now.

And now I leave you to your clown, use him well.

Regards,
DanFabulich
Co-Administrator
ChoiceOfMods

EDIT: His Current Account: https://choiceofmods.com/members/michelles-dynasty.15370/
🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣LOL this is gonna be fun......if speaking the truth gets this much reaction, Then I wonder what showing the truth would do..... it's always beautiful seeing how tough and courageous everyone is online, I wonder 🤔would you say all this to my face? I DOUBT it

hilise

🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂

🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣LOL this is gonna be fun......if speaking the truth gets this much reaction, Then I wonder what showing the truth would do..... it's always beautiful seeing how tough and courageous everyone is online, I wonder 🤔would you say all this to my face? I DOUBT it
pardon for my ignorance mr/ms/mx jester but what truth do you speak of?

Amara

🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂

What exactly is your truth? You were rude to people who don't ask you for anything in return after spending hours coding in order to give you games that you will enjoy.
You didn't even apologize.
Your truth really doesn't hold meaning to be honest. The truth is clear, you were rude and spoiled.

Titan1757

If you notice guys when someone calls him up on being rude and toxic he doesn't answer he knows what he is doing and he knows it's wrong no matter how much he tries to say that he saying the "truth", you see when a person in life reaches a level of loneliness and depression that he starts enjoying people hating him it's that point that he is no longer a clown but a person who needs help by providing him some sort of life where his mental illness can be cured and his life to have some sort of meaning other than just stalking an online website of book games, feel sorry for you mate hope you reach some sort of happiness in your life or just well leave and try to do something productive maybe you will feel better.

AceStar136

Sebastian

If you notice guys when someone calls him up on being rude and toxic he doesn't answer he knows what he is doing and he knows it's wrong no matter how much he tries to say that he saying the "truth", you see when a person in life reaches a level of loneliness and depression that he starts enjoying people hating him it's that point that he is no longer a clown but a person who needs help by providing him some sort of life where his mental illness can be cured and his life to have some sort of meaning other than just stalking an online website of book games, feel sorry for you mate hope you reach some sort of happiness in your life or just well leave and try to do something productive maybe you will feel better.
Damn that's gona hurt !

Daniel

Motivated Oppa
Staff member
Forum Administrator
I can perhaps sponser a psychiatrist.. ;)

ric.chaz

Whatever you are doing to make like possible dissappear is working since I have never seen them until this thread.

I Imagine they are with glee when you delete a comment, getting a reaction, when in reality nobody even sees what they wrote.

MGTOW(ALLWOMENGOTOHELL)

🤡 Clown 🤡
I'M BACK :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: AND I'M SMOKIN SO SOMEBODY STTTOOOPPP ME:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: HOW HAVE MY FEMINISTS AND BETA MALES BEEN HMMM AND FYI THIS IS YOUR "CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME, THE HATER OF WOMEN HIMSELF AND THE TRUTHTELLER THAT MAKES SOY BOYS SAD AND WOMEN CRY ALL OVER THE WORLD, COMING TO U STRAIGHT FROM OOOOHHHIIIOOOO"

Last edited: