What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

"The Rise of a Legend: Kim Possible, the Clown Extraordinaire"

Lielac33

LOL MOCKING ME 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 THATS WHAT U THINK IS HAPPENING, THATS ADORABLE......NO YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET ACTING TOUGH BECAUSE YOUR IDENTITY IS SAFE, THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT IF U DONT THINK THATS WHATS HAPPENING THAN WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND WE CAN SETTLE THIS LIKE MEN, LOL FYI THE LEADERS ON THIS APP ALREADY KNOW MY REAL NAME BECAUSE I WANTED THEM TO KNOW, THATS WHY I POSTED MY GATEWAY EMAIL LAST TIME
Then why don't you just post your address instead and make it easy for all of us then? 🤔

TheFlash

🤡 Clown 🤡
Then why don't you just post your address instead and make it easy for all of us then? 🤔
I think he said he posted his information but they took it down, if you had just read the comments I'm pretty sure you would've known that

Last edited:

TheFlash

🤡 Clown 🤡
Which part?
Listen I'm not here to cause trouble and I don't want to get attacked by agreeing with him because I feel like I will but all of this is wrong and this is why people are afraid to speak their minds, Instead of letting this guy share his views, his account gets blocked to the point that he has to make more accounts just to feel heard and people who don't even know this situation jumps into it like it's funny, and maybe the guy is angry or maybe he's been hurt by a female or maybe he's just a loser, who knows right but I do agree with is this guy about one thing and that is most of you are only here because you know you can post without the fear of retaliation and that kinda bothers me in itself and it kinda reminds me of that movie with Daniel Radcliffe "Guns akimbo" and I do feel like it is wrong because instead of allowing him to speak, his account gets banned and anyone is allowed to come in here make fun of him because he can't respond/defend himself but at the same time it's not ok for him to say whatever he likes because it hurts someone feelings. Granted I don't agree with everything that he has said but In my opinion this is no different then cowardice and controlling the narrative but like I said, I don't want to cause trouble and If I offended someone or everyone I'm truly sorry so please forgive me and I think it's best if I leave before my account gets blocked as well good day.

Last edited:

Jololis

Listen I'm not here to cause trouble and I don't want to get attacked by agreeing with him because I feel like I will but all of this is wrong and this is why people are afraid to speak their minds, Instead of letting this guy share his views, his account gets blocked to the point that he has to make more accounts just to feel heard and people who don't even know this situation jumps into it like it's funny, and maybe the guy is angry or maybe he's been hurt by a female or maybe he's just a loser, who knows right but I do agree with is this guy about one thing and that is most of you are only here because you know you can post without the fear of retaliation and that kinda bothers me in itself and it kinda reminds me of that movie with Daniel Radcliffe "Guns akimbo" and I do feel like it is wrong because instead of allowing him to speak, his account gets banned and anyone is allowed to come in here make fun of him because he can't respond/defend himself but at the same time it's not ok for him to say whatever he likes because it hurts someone feelings. Granted I don't agree with everything that he has said but In my opinion, this is no different than cowardice and controlling the narrative as I said, I don't want to cause trouble and If I offended someone or everyone I'm truly sorry so please forgive me and I think it's best if I leave before my account gets blocked as well good day.
I see what you're getting at really but not really up to debate when it's that person you are sort of trying to defend when he could of just enjoy the stories here with some nice people back then but instead spreads negativity.

We all have our perspectives and mindset, you're free to agree with him but I will just kindly disagree after all, he could just come back and insult as many people as he can before being banned and going into hiatus. Just like you had said your own opinion, I've said my own.
👌Cheers mate👍

TheFlash

🤡 Clown 🤡
I see what you're getting at really but not really up to debate when it's that person you are sort of trying to defend when he could of just enjoy the stories here with some nice people back then but instead spreads negativity.

We all have our perspectives and mindset, you're free to agree with him but I will just kindly disagree after all, he could just come back and insult as many people as he can before being banned and going into hiatus. Just like you had said your own opinion, I've said my own.
👌Cheers mate👍
I've notice people only call anything and everything negative when they don't agree with it and fyi I agree with most of what he said but definitely not everything, besides how is making an entire page calling him a clown any different then him saying he don't like something and getting banned for it because he was aggressive about it. You also said we all have our own perspectives but if that's the case why do you guys feel the need to tell him how he's supposed to react to something simply because how he said it you didn't like. This entire thread is about him speaking what he feels and getting banned because the majority feels it's negative. How is that fair? This entire situation feels no different then what the government does to it's citizens. I was going to leave it at that but it seems instead of understanding my point, you just disregarded it because you didn't like what the guy said. We will never understand each other because everyone is so emotional now and having a conversation with anyone that they don't like it is seen as negative now. Like I said I don't want to start any arguments and you are right we are all entitled to our opinions but I'm pro voice and I love freedom of speech as well as believing regardless if you like what someone says or not everyone should have a voice and disregarding what someone says only leads to people living in a echo-chamber instead of coming to am understanding with each other. You said you feel like he should've did this but he's a person and they shouldn't be forced to do something because we all feel that's what he should've did. I understand we won't come to an understanding so I will just drop the matter and move on besides the reason why I have an understanding of the kind of person that person is is because I know what it's like to have people try to push their views onto me and get mad and bully me for not changing because of what I said made them feel uncomfortable regardless if what I spoke was true or not, I'm sorry if I've bother you and I really am going now but please try to consider how someone else feels even when they are being negative because most of the time it's most likely comes from trauma then from hate ok.

Last edited:

EdHunt

Staff member
Listen I'm not here to cause trouble and I don't want to get attacked by agreeing with him because I feel like I will but all of this is wrong and this is why people are afraid to speak their minds, Instead of letting this guy share his views, his account gets blocked to the point that he has to make more accounts just to feel heard and people who don't even know this situation jumps into it like it's funny, and maybe the guy is angry or maybe he's been hurt by a female or maybe he's just a loser, who knows right but I do agree with is this guy about one thing and that is most of you are only here because you know you can post without the fear of retaliation and that kinda bothers me in itself and it kinda reminds me of that movie with Daniel Radcliffe "Guns akimbo" and I do feel like it is wrong because instead of allowing him to speak, his account gets banned and anyone is allowed to come in here make fun of him because he can't respond/defend himself but at the same time it's not ok for him to say whatever he likes because it hurts someone feelings. Granted I don't agree with everything that he has said but In my opinion this is no different then cowardice and controlling the narrative but like I said, I don't want to cause trouble and If I offended someone or everyone I'm truly sorry so please forgive me and I think it's best if I leave before my account gets blocked as well good day.
Mate i's and th' others had told everyone multiple times, as long as yer respectful we's don't give a shite, the lad kim had been warned multiple times for either being disrespecful and in a rather useless endavour made alt accounts for his arguments where he used rather fiesty respose,
Now i's wasn't saying nothin' about honour, but at least a basic cordial manner is to be expected,
And i'd worry not, as long as you dinnae (did not) do anythin' nuts yer fine, just enjoy the company and 'ave fun,
Right G'day mate

hilise

I've notice people only call anything and everything negative when they don't agree with it and fyi I agree with most of what he said but definitely not everything, besides how is making an entire page calling him a clown any different then him saying he don't like something and getting banned for it because he was aggressive about it. You also said we all have our own perspectives but if that's the case why do you guys feel the need to tell him how he's supposed to react to something simply because how he said it you didn't like. This entire thread is about him speaking what he feels and getting banned because the majority feels it's negative. How is that fair? This entire situation feels no different then what the government does to it's citizens. I was going to leave it at that but it seems instead of understanding my point, you just disregarded it because you didn't like what the guy said. We will never understand each other because everyone is so emotional now and having a conversation with anyone that they don't like it is seen as negative now. Like I said I don't want to start any arguments and you are right we are all entitled to our opinions but I'm pro voice and I love freedom of speech as well as believing regardless if you like what someone says or not everyone should have a voice and disregarding what someone says only leads to people living in a echo-chamber instead of coming to am understanding with each other. You said you feel like he should've did this but he's a person and they shouldn't be forced to do something because we all feel that's what he should've did. I understand we won't come to an understanding so I will just drop the matter and move on besides the reason why I have an understanding of the kind of person that person is is because I know what it's like to have people try to push their views onto me and get mad and bully me for not changing because of what I said made them feel uncomfortable regardless if what I spoke was true or not, I'm sorry if I've bother you and I really am going now but please try to consider how someone else feels even when they are being negative because most of the time it's most likely comes from trauma then from hate ok.
Even when I was respectfully poking him/her/them/whatever, the alt spammer continued responding with personal childish insults (some of the deleted posts of his were like that). It's clear he/she/they/whatever are just a troll who get off of the attention they are given.

TheFlash

🤡 Clown 🤡
Even when I was respectfully poking him/her/them/whatever, the alt spammer continued responding with personal childish insults (some of the deleted posts of his were like that). It's clear he/she/they/whatever are just a troll who get off of the attention they are given.
If you say so

TheFlash

🤡 Clown 🤡
Mate i's and th' others had told everyone multiple times, as long as yer respectful we's don't give a shite, the lad kim had been warned multiple times for either being disrespecful and in a rather useless endavour made alt accounts for his arguments where he used rather fiesty respose,
Now i's wasn't saying nothin' about honour, but at least a basic cordial manner is to be expected,
And i'd worry not, as long as you dinnae (did not) do anythin' nuts yer fine, just enjoy the company and 'ave fun,
Right G'day mate
I'm sorry but I didn't understand most of what you just said sir

well you see my friend its not about we dont agree with what he said its just the way he said it was not appropriate and besides we dont have this site for talking about our POV we have it just to play and have some fun not to talk about matters outside that and kim did that from what i see and he did it in a disrespectful way he could be polite but no he was not

TheFlash

🤡 Clown 🤡
I'm not that person but it's obvious you just want to call any one that agrees with him, the same person so you can justify being on a power trip. I agree with him though, bet you feel powerful don't you? when you're on the internet

TheFlash

🤡 Clown 🤡
I've been on this page for 3 weeks, if I was him wouldn't you have known that, you are all liars and cowards, I bet if you met that person in real life you wouldn't do anything but call the police out of fear, so since I'm a clown now why don't I just start acting that that guy then

TheFlash

🤡 Clown 🤡
****ing goofy's, I tried to be nice but you guys are pussies, feeling safe behind the ****ing internet, I would use my fathers shoot gun and kill you cowards, I hope whoever that guy is comes back and I hope he finds out all of your identities and make you all disappear but this is what you wanted right? For me to act out