What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

"The Rise of a Legend: Kim Possible, the Clown Extraordinaire"

MGTOW(ALLWOMENGOTOHELL)

🤡 Clown 🤡
Whatever you are doing to make like possible dissappear is working since I have never seen them until this thread.

I Imagine they are with glee when you delete a comment, getting a reaction, when in reality nobody even sees what they wrote.
DISSAPEAR:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: NO, I HAVE SOMETHING CALLED A JOB, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET 1

MGTOW(ALLWOMENGOTOHELL)

🤡 Clown 🤡
Some toxic guy who got nothing better to do but annoy people for no good reason, despite being banned multiple times he just keeps coming back.

Kind of stupid coming back just to insult everyone when they just want to enjoy the stories here.
🤣:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:TRANSLATION: I HURT PEOPLE FEELINGS WITH THE TRUTH

hilise

LOL THANK U, LOL HOW COULD I FORGET TO ASK YOUR MOTHER TO GIVE THEM TO ME
I was expecting a psychiatrist to give them to you yet it seems the poor guy/gal didn't since you are a hopeless case. Oh well..... at least you are doing a good job as a jester around here.

hilise

DID U JUST ADMIT YOUR MOM WAS A GUY :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: NOW I FINALLY UNDERSTAND:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: WHY U HATE YOURSELF
Once a clown, always a clown...... *sigh
Oh well. I was expecting you to have used Daniel's chivalrous offer and get yourself a psychiatrist, yet you didn't. What an ungrateful jester.

hilise

HOW MUCH U WANNA BET MOST IF NOT ALL MY COMMENTS WILL BE GONE BY TOMORROW :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool::cool::geek::geek::alien::alien::devilish::devilish::devilish:
You haven't been doing your job properly as a clown/jester by providing your betters and us the audience comedy, but your existence has been quite good material for mocking. Thank you for being so easy to make fun of.

MGTOW(ALLWOMENGOTOHELL)

🤡 Clown 🤡
You haven't been doing your job properly as a clown/jester by providing your betters and us the audience comedy, but your existence has been quite good material for mocking. Thank you for being so easy to make fun of.
LOL MOCKING ME 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 THATS WHAT U THINK IS HAPPENING, THATS ADORABLE......NO YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET ACTING TOUGH BECAUSE YOUR IDENTITY IS SAFE, THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING BUT IF U DONT THINK THATS WHATS HAPPENING THAN WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND WE CAN SETTLE THIS LIKE MEN, LOL FYI THE LEADERS ON THIS APP ALREADY KNOW MY REAL NAME BECAUSE I WANTED THEM TO KNOW, THATS WHY I POSTED MY GATEWAY EMAIL LAST TIME

Dark Knight

Grand Overseer
Although the moderation team deleted many comments which were inappropriate, I have decided to make an exception for our special clown just this time by undeleting some of the "less-appropriate" ones because I wanted other people to see his comments and guess what those "deleted" ones may have.