What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

"The Rise of a Legend: Kim Possible, the Clown Extraordinaire"

TheFlash

🤡 Clown 🤡
If you're watching this Kim possible or whatever your name is, which I get the feeling you are or you will eventually see this unless they take it down but I get the feeling you visit this site quite often or maybe you even have other accounts nobody knows about, I just want you to know that my uncle works at a tech company and he is a really good hacker, I tried to be civil but somehow I get called a clown for defending you by moderators drunk on power. So I'm going to be petty now and ask my uncle to find every last person information who replied to you and me and then I'm gonna put it all on a little place we all call the dark web, ohh and don't worry about them knowing your real name, it's not like these cowards are gonna do anything

Blackstone

If you're watching this Kim possible or whatever your name is, which I get the feeling you are or you will eventually see this unless they take it down but I get the feeling you visit this site quite often or maybe you even have other accounts nobody knows about, I just want you to know that my uncle works at a tech company and he is a really good hacker, I tried to be civil but somehow I get called a clown for defending you by moderators drunk on power. So I'm going to be petty now and ask my uncle to find every last person information who replied to you and me and then I'm gonna put it all on a little place we all call the dark web, ohh and don't worry about them knowing your real name, it's not like these cowards are gonna do anything
oh god, what a pathetic person
thanks by the way It's always fun to see how low a person can go.

Jololis

****ing goofy's, I tried to be nice but you guys are pussies, feeling safe behind the ****ing internet, I would use my fathers shoot gun and kill you cowards, I hope whoever that guy is comes back and I hope he finds out all of your identities and make you all disappear but this is what you wanted right? For me to act out

Wow some high-level clown activity 🤡👍, will censor his naughty words what a role model but to threaten people here about murdering is a no-no let's keep it nice here☺️

Also go ahead and try whatever you want big boy🤓, family is here❤️

hilise

****ing goofy's, I tried to be nice but you guys are pussies, feeling safe behind the ****ing internet, I would use my fathers shoot gun and kill you cowards, I hope whoever that guy is comes back and I hope he finds out all of your identities and make you all disappear but this is what you wanted right? For me to act out
You know you are not helping your case nor are you convincing people about yourself not being Kim the Jester/Clown, when you keep using their exact same words and style of writing replies to other people.

Lyul

Imagine defending a complete buffoon because spouting out misogynistic and sexist comments is a "opinion" now, apparently 🥴 get a grip my guy. You're not frightening anyone with this little speech of yours, only showing the depth of your patheticness. A spineless little coward with nothing better to do than rage at others behind a screen. **** off

Daniel

Motivated Oppa
Staff member
Forum Administrator
I hope people now understand that "we weren't making things up" or we "harass anyone without a cause". It's just that we are tired of people like him that we have to take steps to maintain decorum.

Sebastian

You know Kim you can just leave the server , log out and never return , since you are so hated coz of your lovely personality with a flavor of a spoiled kid /dumbass in it ,
And about the shotgun part , sure you can take that gun , shove it in your arse and press the trigger . You know is a step in the right direction 👍
Afterall is not us that makes 30-40 account just to be here ....

Lielac33

This explains why you kept justifying his behavior. You're guilty of it yourself. You're just a hypocrite. You are the same as him. You're allowed to be terrible but if someone does it to you act all shocked? And as for you defending him because he had a bad experience? I don't care if he's been traumatized it's no excuse for poor behavior, it's not hard to act with basic manners. Trauma is no excuse to act poorly, because if that were the case then we would all get to act like depraved animals.

Lielac33

Judging from this childish response... Where are your parents? They really should put screen time on for you, you need to get off the internet for awhile. "And guess what? my uncle works for the CIA" /s 🤣

we know its you kim stop acting like a clown oh i forgot its your job so complete what you are doing

EdHunt

Staff member
Bro, I think he is seeking the attention that his parents didn't give him
To be honest, i'm not at all surprised, this mate is a troll and if i'm not wrong all of kimmy things had been deleted or banned long ago, can't really search for em either honestly there is a lot of ways he could prove his innosence but if he really insisted to be an idiot i guess

GR1M

Personally from having seen what he has written, he is truly bordering on being very pathetic, grasping for whatever attention he can get, everyone should have freedom of speech but his unintelligent babbling has run its course and his ideas/thoughts speak of a spoiled, immature, egoistic boy who most likely thinks he is so intelligent and that only he has deep thoughts when in fact a 12 year old girl already had them. An advice for him, stop listening to Andrew Tate and grow out of your toxicity and immature behaviour and negative outlook, it is truly unbecoming, once you do that you'll find yourself much happier.

Last edited:

Margaretxuw

Please tell me?
How to create your first post.
Yours faithfully.

Кто то может помочь ??
Не могу создать первое сообщение.
Спасибо.

EdHunt

Staff member
Please tell me?
How to create your first post.
Yours faithfully.

Кто то может помочь ??
Не могу создать первое сообщение.
Спасибо.
Okay you have asked this for like the 5th times, follow this simple picture guide on your home screen, see that bright green "post thread" click that, the next what topic is it about, the next title and your message, the last post message,
And do try to always use english as a general purpose language, using dual languages is fine but it is unnecessarry

Attachments

• IMG_20230828_070615.jpg
    IMG_20230828_070615.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20230828_070641.jpg
    IMG_20230828_070641.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20230828_070654.jpg
    IMG_20230828_070654.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20230828_070705.jpg
    IMG_20230828_070705.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 10

Personally from having seen what he has written, he is truly bordering on being very pathetic, grasping for whatever attention he can get, everyone should have freedom of speech but his unintelligent babbling has run its course and his ideas/thoughts speak of a spoiled, immature, egoistic boy who most likely thinks he is so intelligent and that only he has deep thoughts when in fact a 12 year old girl already had them. An advice for him, stop listening to Andrew Tate and grow out of your toxicity and immature behaviour and negative outlook, it is truly unbecoming, once you do that you'll find yourself much happier.
Andrew is actually a good guy but this kid was born as a clown so you cant blame Andrew