What's new
Choice of Mods

Join our amazing community to find Choicescript games and modifications to improve your gameplay!

Resource icon

Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven v3.1.3 Mod Menu 3.1.3

Register to download this resource for free!

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
All my options have that error while km in the museum so I can't progress 😭 I've tried just about everything - replaying on the Web page, going back to really far previous saves, etc. I wish I could just play the game normally even because I usually only use the mod menu for the saves since checkpoints never worked for me. I tired playing on a normal version of the game with lucky patcher so I don't have to pay £25 for it but I spent several hours getting to that point in the game and had the exact same issue. I think I might just give up on the game at this point - the mod is great but honestly the whole thing is messing up for me and in tired of having ti replay the whole game for hours on end.
I wish there was a way for me to import the save file system of the mod into the regular game and reload my quick save from the mod so that there could be some possibility of the game actually playing. This isn't the mod creator's fault at all, but I just really hope there's some way to fix it
if you have time then why don't you make a note of every single choices you took from the start to the error ?? this will help me find the error and fix it.

Addylan

Uhh, guys can I ask for your help??
soo, I may have done something stupid... I had an error that says "App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 apk Builder which has lead you to this error!" tried redownloading and reinstalling it but didn't show any changes, I traced my steps back a bit to see what could have caused..aaand my stupidity 😭😭 came to conclusion that I forgot to delete the original ZESH app-which may have been the reason for my suffering right now... I was deleting some saves...and I installed the mod...and yeah, can anyone help me please? 🥺

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
Uhh, guys can I ask for your help??
soo, I may have done something stupid... I had an error that says "App has been built using some unauthorized copy of our software Website 2 apk Builder which has lead you to this error!" tried redownloading and reinstalling it but didn't show any changes, I traced my steps back a bit to see what could have caused..aaand my stupidity 😭😭 came to conclusion that I forgot to delete the original ZESH app-which may have been the reason for my suffering right now... I was deleting some saves...and I installed the mod...and yeah, can anyone help me please? 🥺
https://choiceofmods.com/threads/joiplay-tutorial.928/ use this

Dan712_

I was reading stories from the outbreak and when i return to menu it shows an error message. Uncaught Error: startup line 3027: Non-existent variable 'choice_achieved_load_save'

DanFabulich

Sheriff of ChoiceofMods
Staff member
Co-Admin
VIP
Vergil's Brother
I was reading stories from the outbreak and when i return to menu it shows an error message. Uncaught Error: startup line 3027: Non-existent variable 'choice_achieved_load_save'
just restart, If you are not playing main game then restarting shouldn't be a problem.